Financial Planning & Analysis
Do you know which products or regions are your most profitable? Or whether your products are priced appropriately? All of these fall under financial planning and analysis: the backbone of sustainable growth.
More sustainable growth
Analyze your unit economics, cash flow, margins, cost structures, revenue channels and more to help you focus on sustainable growth.
Improved profit margins
Create analyses and models to identify opportunities to improve margins through granular analysis of channels, service lines, products, etc.
Higher business valuations
Work with your dedicated financial analyst to articulate the company's financial vision, and to model out valuation and projection scenarios.
Better funding opportunities
Better books, analysis, planning and forecasts opens your doors to more investor and lender interest, a more streamlined due diligence process and a faster close.
No Matter Your Business Size, Financial Analysis is Critical to Profitable Growth
Affine's financial analysts have worked with family businesses with 50+ years of operating history to increase profitability, Series B startups to raise their next round of funding, and many other companies of all shapes and sizes to produce deliverables tailored to their unique needs.
Why You Need On-Demand Financial Analysis
- Budget forecasting: Objectively measure success by projecting revenue, expenses and the resulting profitability goals
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) tracking: Determine the KPIs that drive your company's success, then implement processes and tools to track them
- Budget variance: Track the difference between expected ("budgeted") expenses/revenue and the actual amount
- Dashboarding: Intuitively evaluate and track your Key Performance Indicators through a data visualization tool
- Financial modeling: Establish a dynamic financial tool that reflects your business, then use it to evaluate scenarios and plan the best path forward
- Pricing analyses: Optimize your pricing to improve margins, surpass the competition, and drive growth
- Labor cost management: Understand the fully-burdened cost of each employee and know when you are in the position to hire
- Investor reporting: Paint an accurate and insightful picture of your business to debt and equity stakeholders